We enjoyed every minute of our week at Sweetfield Manor. The house, gardens and pool are beautiful and very private. The back door of our room opened onto a lovely deck that overlooked the gardens and the path to the pool. The food was exquisite with a four-course breakfast served in the dining room or gardens every morning. We had a gourmet picnic lunch provided for the beach and also enjoyed a romantic, delicious dinner-for-two served in the dining room during our stay. The pool was designed to look like a natural pool and is surrounded by lush vegetation and rocks with a waterfall at one end. The manager was very attentive providing full service with transportation from the airport, making reservations for dinner and activities and advising us on what to see in Barbados and how to get there. We would recommend Sweetfield Manor Historic Bed & Breakfast to anyone who wants a beautiful, quiet, relaxing place to stay where they can be pampered and enjoy excellent cuisine while visiting Barbados.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A simple and fun bed and breakfast ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Regatta Hotels, Tingo, Venere and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Sweetfield Manor Historic Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sweetfield Manor Historic Bed And Breakfast
- Sweetfield Manor Historic Hotel Saint Michael
- Sweetfield Manor Historic Bed & Breakfast Barbados/Saint Michael Parish