Great stay and resort! it has the feeling of a small fishing village on the Mediterranean. The staff are incredible. We've found that there are 2 different types of people who work in hospitality. One group sees it as a job, the other enjoys guest and being a host, PSC is full of the later. They know that they shape your experience as much as the resort, and its amenities.
For example, our first night we wanted to go into Holetown to shop, dine and get groceries. Unfortunately, we were up against the clock as many of the stores close by 6 pm, and the shuttle service ends at 7 pm. Annia hearing our dilemma offered to help. She called the supermarket manager and arranged to have our groceries brought up on the shuttle and she delivered them to the room (and she unloaded them), allowing us to stay in town for dinner. Later in the week she went shopping at the local fish markets to pick out, and buy us fish.
We've been fortunate to see a lot of the Caribbean, and to stay in some very nice resorts and private homes. PSC is now at the top of the list for us and it's because of the outstanding staff and service. Thank you Annia,Vikki, Shakira, and others for a terrific week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port St Charles Resort located on the north western coast of Barbados facing the idyllic aquamarine Caribbean Sea offers beautiful villas and apartments for either a short holiday or if you wished to visit at your convenience, ownership becomes a dream come true. Our luxury homes vary from one bedroom to three bedroom homes located in the 22 acre community, either on the lagoon-front or directly on the beach front. More than just recognized as the premiere Caribbean Marina,Port St Charles Resort offers a luxury lifestyle for home owners, guests on a short holiday or longer stays looking for lagoon view or beach front view to call their own. Our homes are individually furnished with each one having a unique point of view to make your holiday or investment a reality. Our apartment or villa style homes are all fully equipped with the normal luxuries of a high end home while individually decorated to high standards by each home owner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Regatta Hotels, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Port St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port St. Charles Hotel Saint Peter
- Port St. Charles Barbados/Saint Peter Parish