Had our second trip to the Sugar Cane Club at the end of May, and once again - we just didn't want to come home! We were welcomed like old friends by the lovely Michelle and quickly got back into the SCC vibe with the help of a delicious rum punch! The food once again was outstanding, only overshadowed by the fantastic staff team who's relaxed yet attentive service made you feel like part of the family. Peter Charles continues to lead his team from the front, by being the most 'hands on' manager I have ever come across; demanding a very high standard of service for his guests. He is such a nice bloke too - he makes you feel so welcome and you just know that his only agenda is to make sure you have a fantastic holiday! This place just spins some kind of magic around you, and is truly a 'chill out' and relax place!
Met some great people once again, and still spent far too much time just relaxing by the pool & having a few laughs, rather than doing the many things we had planned to! Went to Sandy Lane for afternoon tea - just organised it ourselves rather than doing 'the trip' and had a fab time! A quick tip - if you book a taxi, ask reception to ensure its a decent one as we had the most 'clapped out' old van turned up for us, which was a really embarrassing way to arrive at one of the most famous, glamorous hotels in the Caribbean! We had a good laugh about it afterwards though - it could only happen to us!
So - back to the SSC - if you want to stay in a chilled out, relaxing place with great (friendly) service and fabulous food, then book up at the Sugar Cane! If you want limbo dancing competitions, activities around the pool and cabaret shows, then it won't be the place for you - so pick wisely! To us it's just heaven on earth and we can't wait until our next trip there! Please don't change anything SCC and look forward to seeing you again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa is graciously located on the North West Coast & Caribbean side of the Island Barbados. This 4 star deluxe Boutique Hotel is set upon a hilltop and has a charming Mediterranean architecture amongst tranquil and tropical ambiance. The Hotel & Spa is known for its warm hospitality, delivery of outstanding staff, service, and facilities in a casual setting. The 45 all-suite Hotel boasts one of the islands leading spa’s, two restaurants and bars, two swimming pools, a guest lounge, gym, art gallery, souvenir shop, squash court, and complimentary shuttle service amongst many more. Sugar Cane Club only accepts teenagers from ages 14 years and up, and no children ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Regatta Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Cane Club Hotel And Spa
- Sugar Cane Club Hotel Saint Peter
- Sugar Cane Hotel
- Sugar Cane Saint Peter
- Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa Barbados/Saint Peter Parish