A lovely place to relax with comfortable accommodation, a beautiful pool and attractive areas to sit in and relax. The standard of customer service was excellent and all the staff had obviously been well trained. DWe took the opportunity to relax and do nothing after a hectic 10 days in Morocco and this was the perfect place for us. We had breakfast on the patio outside our bungalow, lunch at the pool, then drinks and snacks in the main terrace area before dinner. Other visitors were on walking tours each day with a guide, and there is plenty to do in the area if you want to. Monaime, the Manager, and the owner, asked us each day if everything was to our satisfaction.
There is some traffic noise from the road which passes in front of the hotel, but our bungalow was set at the back of the complex which helped, and we couldn't hear anything at night.
Just one word of warning- there is another hotel with the same name, which was in our Lonely Planet guidebook, so check when you book which you are going to!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Zitoune is located just a few miles from Taroudant. It was created in Berber style using local materials and consist of 14 bungalows and 8 suites, set in 4 acres of landscaped grounds with olive, papaya and citrus trees. The restaurant prepares an excellent choice of Moroccan and European meals including vegetarian options. Amenities : a Spa with Hammam, massage, sauna and other beauty treatments such as manicure, pedicure...Only half an hour from Agadir airport, Dar Zitoune is ideal for clients seeking peace, calm, comfort and luxury. We are so pleased to announce the extension of our hotel of a deluxe Berber village . It's located on the back of the existing garden and composes of 8 tened rooms all equiped with a separate WC and a shower , air-conditioning, TV , satellite wireless, safe and wifi. All the tented room are surrounded by palm trees , roses and olive trees. There is a private swimming pool with a Moroccan restaurant. Tented room are built using local materials in Berber style to make you feel as if you are living in a traditional Moroccan setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Dar Zitoune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Zitoune Hotel Taroudant
- Riad Dar Zitoune Taroudannt
- Riad Dar Zitoune Hotel Taroudannt