We spent 5 nights based at Dar Zitoune with our 2 children (12 YO and 14 YO).
Friendly and helpful staff.
The gardens are lovely - and free-range tortoises great fun.
Easy access to Taroudant itself, and a great base for eg visits to the High Atlas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Zitoune is located just a few miles from Taroudant. It was created in Berber style using local materials and consist of 14 bungalows and 8 suites, set in 4 acres of landscaped grounds with olive, papaya and citrus trees. The restaurant prepares an excellent choice of Moroccan and European meals including vegetarian options. Amenities : a Spa with Hammam, massage, sauna and other beauty treatments such as manicure, pedicure...Only half an hour from Agadir airport, Dar Zitoune is ideal for clients seeking peace, calm, comfort and luxury. We are so pleased to announce the extension of our hotel of a deluxe Berber village . It's located on the back of the existing garden and composes of 8 tened rooms all equiped with a separate WC and a shower , air-conditioning, TV , satellite wireless, safe and wifi. All the tented room are surrounded by palm trees , roses and olive trees. There is a private swimming pool with a Moroccan restaurant. Tented room are built using local materials in Berber style to make you feel as if you are living in a traditional Moroccan setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Dar Zitoune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Zitoune Hotel Taroudant
- Riad Dar Zitoune Taroudannt
- Riad Dar Zitoune Hotel Taroudannt