This is one of the best places I stayed in Morocco. It's luxury at still affordable prices, though not cheap compared to other places in Taroudant. I like the city and it's at walking distance from this place to the medina/kasbah and fortified walls etc. We had the cheapest bungalow but it was still luxury for us. Breakfast is included and we chose half board as well. The food is very good and there is a decent wine choice. We liked the wine coolers so much and asked if we could buy one...no need to, because after telling this we got one for free! Friendly folks and the pool is heaven (especially in June with 40 degrees!). Great bungalow, with plenty of space to sit, nice details and beautiful decor. It's also nice because of the fact that's it's quieter than Marrakech or the coast near Agadir, but the area is right in between and at the foot of the Atlas, which make for nice daytrips. Love it and will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Zitoune is located just a few miles from Taroudant. It was created in Berber style using local materials and consist of 14 bungalows and 8 suites, set in 4 acres of landscaped grounds with olive, papaya and citrus trees. The restaurant prepares an excellent choice of Moroccan and European meals including vegetarian options. Amenities : a Spa with Hammam, massage, sauna and other beauty treatments such as manicure, pedicure...Only half an hour from Agadir airport, Dar Zitoune is ideal for clients seeking peace, calm, comfort and luxury. We are so pleased to announce the extension of our hotel of a deluxe Berber village . It's located on the back of the existing garden and composes of 8 tened rooms all equiped with a separate WC and a shower , air-conditioning, TV , satellite wireless, safe and wifi. All the tented room are surrounded by palm trees , roses and olive trees. There is a private swimming pool with a Moroccan restaurant. Tented room are built using local materials in Berber style to make you feel as if you are living in a traditional Moroccan setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Dar Zitoune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Zitoune Hotel Taroudant
- Riad Dar Zitoune Taroudannt
- Riad Dar Zitoune Hotel Taroudannt