We stumbled on this wonderful gem of a hotel in 2007 having emerged from the Atlas mountains very much the worse for wear after a long long back to nature trek. We have returned now on four occasions and we can't rate it highly enough. The staff are friendly, supportive and consistently helpful. The rooms are beautifully decorated and maintained; idyllic in a setting of plush orange, lemon and lime trees, gorgeous flowers and a fantastic pool and jacuzzi. You can lounge for hours by the water looked after by attentive staff who deliver drinks to your poolside loungers; you can take an al fresco lunch with great food - salads, tajines; quaffable and affordable wines. Breakfast is delivered to your room or suite every morning; again - delicious options including honey pancakes, fresh fruit, pastries, coffees and teas. Evening meals are superb, five courses including a cheese plate. The staff are the real attraction. Their customer care is second to none, and they are totally dedicated to ensuring that you have a great stay. And the venue is only five minutes from town, and Taroudant is such a find; almost biblical in look and feel - and so much to see in the area. Love it and look forward to going back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Zitoune is located just a few miles from Taroudant. It was created in Berber style using local materials and consist of 14 bungalows and 8 suites, set in 4 acres of landscaped grounds with olive, papaya and citrus trees. The restaurant prepares an excellent choice of Moroccan and European meals including vegetarian options. Amenities : a Spa with Hammam, massage, sauna and other beauty treatments such as manicure, pedicure...Only half an hour from Agadir airport, Dar Zitoune is ideal for clients seeking peace, calm, comfort and luxury. We are so pleased to announce the extension of our hotel of a deluxe Berber village . It's located on the back of the existing garden and composes of 8 tened rooms all equiped with a separate WC and a shower , air-conditioning, TV , satellite wireless, safe and wifi. All the tented room are surrounded by palm trees , roses and olive trees. There is a private swimming pool with a Moroccan restaurant. Tented room are built using local materials in Berber style to make you feel as if you are living in a traditional Moroccan setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Dar Zitoune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Zitoune Hotel Taroudant
- Riad Dar Zitoune Taroudannt
- Riad Dar Zitoune Hotel Taroudannt