we stayed at this marvellous place after newyears eve, the location, the gastonomy, the staff and the owner are must see's and must meet's. A peacefull isolated african experience, as it used to be in the good old days of gastronomy, and, the food is great !!
- Also Known As:
- Msambweni Beach House Hotel
- Msambweni Beach House Hotel Msambweni
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Msambweni Beach House & Private Villas has been designed in the Lamu style with whitewashed intricate features and high beamed ceilings. The property’s balconies, terraces, pontoons and infinity pools overlook the Indian Ocean and are the perfect spot to relax, watch the sunrise and enjoy a sundowner. The many wining and dining options are extended to Msambweni Beach House’s private beach and new lounge beach bar as well as a hidden cave, and, when the tide is right, a sandbank a little wade away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Msambweni Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.