My wife and I have just spent four days here. The staff are so overwhelmingly helpful that anything that does not fit your taste is quickly set aside. The beach staff are very helpful and will set up a padded lounger and towels daily, the front desk staff, wait staff, house keepers, spa staff etc are also equally helpful with suggestions and are very attentive. When speaking with the GM about political stability, and our travels he soothed our fears and offered to have us spend an additional night. The food is great with many options. This hotel is set up for weekly holiday travelers. a few tips, try to get a refurbished room. reserve your table for breakfast and dinner near a view you like, Make sure that you have a afternoon coffee or espresso from the barrista who came in 4th in the whole country, he makes a special tea as well.
- Also Known As:
- Serena Beach Hotel Shanzu
- Serena Beach Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Serena Beach
- Serena Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the shimmering sands and waters of the Indian Ocean stretching before it, amidst verdant, bougainvillea-filled gardens, and shaded by gently swaying palm trees, the Mombasa Serena Beach Hotel represents the ultimate escape. The legendary 13th-century Swahili town of Lamu inspires and styles it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Serena Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.