We can't say enough about this more than friendly hotel! The staff was always willing to do anything we requested. Always with a smile! The setting, the grounds, the amenities were fabulous. It was an easy ride up to town, either with the hotel shuttle or the cable car. We had our own car and when we called for it, it was at the front door before we arrived at the front desk. Angela and the consierge and all , were always willing to help with directions, maps, and suggestions for places of interest. The dining room overlooked the beauty of the Sicilian coast. We have been to all the Italian lakes, the Amalfi coast, and the Italian riviera. They are all breathtaking, but Sicily tops them all. The food was exceptional as was the staff. We looked forward to our evenings. Toto, Roberto, Oracio, Anna, and all made us smile (laugh) more than we can say. After dinner-twenty feet away- we could have an after dinner cafe or cocktail, or nothing and sit overlooking the sea and lights ,listening to their VERY INTERESTING LOOKING piano player. This was a wonderful place to stay, and we will be back. Thank You for making our first trip to Sicily enchanting.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sant`Andrea By Orient-Express Hotel Mazzaro
- Villa Sant`Andrea By Orient-Express Hotel
- Hotel Sant Andrea
- Sant Andrea Hotel Taormina
- Sant'andrea Villa
- Villa Sant'Andrea By Orient-Express Taormina, Sicily - Mazzaro
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orient Express, Hotels.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Villa Sant'Andrea by Orient-Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.