This is a dream place (unless you are a Yacht and Helicopter type of person) has great service and dream rooms. We had Suite 477 with a sea view and opulent interior. Both bathrooms had views onto the bay and private part of the beach, down the incline past the hotel. The breakfast is very good and the setting mouth watering (obviously dont dribble thats not a good look in any grand of hotel) Its a bit of a treck to the main town, but they put on a shuttle bus, or you can get the cable car for three Euros. The sea is clear and amazing to swim in... which I did every day.
I'd go back if I could. I stay there 365 days a year if I could.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Bay of Mazzaro, the hotel boasts a prime position in the heart of Taormina's seaside district. It is perfectly positioned between verdant, subtropical gardens and the dazzling Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Orient Express, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Priceline so you can book your Belmond Villa Sant'Andrea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sant`Andrea By Orient-Express Hotel Mazzaro
- Hotel Sant Andrea
- Sant Andrea Hotel Taormina
- Sant'andrea Villa
- Belmond Villa Sant'Andrea Taormina, Sicily - Mazzaro