What a beautiful place! Newly renovated, our junior suite was an absolute delight. From our little balcony, we overlooked the bay/sea and it felt like watching a 50s movie - beautiful landscape and lots of water activities.
The general manager and the concierge we very helpful and ensured a wonderful stay. An added bonus was the complimentary shuttle bus to the sister hotel Grand Timeo, as it saved us 2 taxi rides every night. And the cocktails from the Grand Timeo terrace prior to dinner were an absolute must! The views are breathtakingly beautiful!
The house beach is very Italian and busy, but comfortable and the staff ensures a great service.
Don't miss the boat ride along the coast offered by the hotel.
The only improvement we would suggest is breakfast. The beautiful buffet is closed at 10.30pm sharp. And guests are left without doubt that it is time to finish breakfast. A great shame for a holiday hotel, where guests should be left to enjoy the morning a little longer. I never saw anyone eat lunch on the terrace before 1pm!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Bay of Mazzaro, the hotel boasts a prime position in the heart of Taormina's seaside district. It is perfectly positioned between verdant, subtropical gardens and the dazzling Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Belmond Villa Sant'Andrea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sant`Andrea By Orient-Express Hotel Mazzaro
- Hotel Sant Andrea
- Sant Andrea Hotel Taormina
- Sant'andrea Villa
- Belmond Villa Sant'Andrea Taormina, Sicily - Mazzaro