This must be one of the best hotels I've stayed in. Wonderful staff, very friendly, polite and service minded. And due to it's size (only about 44 rooms in total), you get the perfect intimate feeling, never crowdy, always a joy!
The food at the restaurants is decadent, very tasty, amnd super fresh with herbds and vegetables from their own garden. A la carte breakfast with lots of choices.
The junior suites are spacious, tastfully decorated, have great views over beach/sea, and with a nice garden/,mini lagoon at the backside.
All in all a fantastic hotel, with the perfect atmosphere, top notch and high end, but still with the personal and relaxed touch.
Great for couples, but also for families as they have a childrens club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shanti Maurice is a luxury lifestyle resort comprising 61 suites and 17 villas on the untouched south of Mauritius. The Nira Spa set in 75,000 sq feet of tropical gardens, provides traditional Indian Ayurveda and international spa treatments. Dining options include Stars, with contemporary Cape cuisine; Mauritian dishes and Wellness cuisine at Pebbles, or beach-side dining at The Fish and Rhum Shack. Shanti Maurice welcomes couples and families perfectly catering for weddings or honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Shanti Maurice A Nira Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shanti Maurice a Nira Hotel Chemin Grenier
- Shanti Ananda Maurice Mahebourg
- Shanti Maurice A Nira Resort Mauritius/Chemin Grenier