What a welcome back by the staff as always, this being our third stay in the Kantary Bay and seven stays in the Cape Panwa Hotel. What is it about this place that there are so many return visitors? Well this is an easy question to answer the staff are very caring, efficient and friendly, the rooms are very clean and well kept, the views are spectacular especially from the higher floors our room was 504 and the view of the sunset was fantastic. The choice of restaurants are very good with excellent food at Uncle Nan's the italian and Laem Panwa the seafood restaurant - these are based near the Kantary Bay. Top of the Reef the international restaurant is excellent along with Panwa House Thai dishes being the speciality, and the Andeman withy "theme" nights is very good. If you just fancy a cocktail especially the "happy hour" the lighthouse is very good and the musicians are very entertaining. The last four places are located around the Cape Panwa Hotel.
The Kantary Bay has 2 swimming pools and a gymnasium also guests can use all the facilities of the Cape Panwa Hotel including the beach, sunbeds and umberellas. A Shuttle bus operates between both hotels every 10 minutes to take guests to the beach or Panwa village.
We are looking forward to returning to Kantary Bay next year.
- Also Known As:
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Hotel
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Kantary Bay Hotel Phuket
- Kantary Bay Cape Panwa
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Cape Panwa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kantary Bay Hotel is a charming seafront property within a short ten to fifteen minutes drive from Phuket town. This is a hotel with a difference; following a new trend that is becoming more and more preferred around the world, each room makes the most of its surroundings, breaking away from the traditional "standard" hotel room design to offer you a unique hotel experience. Kantary Bay Hotel offers spacious, fully furnished studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites. Each room type is furnished with a living room, kitchenette and separate sleeping area. You will find terra cotta tiles and wooden floors instead of the usual carpet. We also provide our guests with full facilities including a fitness room, swimming pools, scenic gardens, reading lounges and more. And of course the service is impeccable, after all The Kantary Bay Hotel is the sister hotel of the world renowned Cape Panwa Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Kantary Bay, Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.