The Kantary Bay Hotel just gets better and better. The staff here are just outstanding and go the extra mile and you are always greeted with smiles from reception down to the cleaners. The rooms are spacious,. clean and have everything that you could need .I like to have a top floor room over looking the bay. The breakfast buffet is substantial and superb with plenty of choice and a fresh egg station. You have plenty of dining options in the hotel and the retsaurants are superb.You also have plenty of outside dining options. The beach is just fantastic and one of the nicest beaches in Thailand very picturesque. The Coral Island boat trip is a lovely day first time for me on this trip with the hotel should have done this previous years a great day out on a classy boat. You have to use the shuttle to get to the beach and up to the Cape Panwa Hotel for the shared facilities but it does run all day backwards and forwards the most I ever waited was 5 minutes. I found the taxi guys at the front of the hotel reasonable and they do have a board with costs of fares 1 way and return. The Natural Restaurant in Phuket Town is still one of my favourites and a new one this year was The Chalet who will come and pick you up free of charge great food reasonable prices and also bring you back. The Sunset Bar run by Russell and his famous cocktails is where many spend a delightful evening. Cape Panwa to me is my paradise spot in Phuket it has loads to offer, fantastic views of the islands and the best of them all The Kantary Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kantary Bay Hotel is a charming seafront property within a short ten to fifteen minutes drive from Phuket town. This is a hotel with a difference; following a new trend that is becoming more and more preferred around the world, each room makes the most of its surroundings, breaking away from the traditional "standard" hotel room design to offer you a unique hotel experience. Kantary Bay Hotel offers spacious, fully furnished studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites. Each room type is furnished with a living room, kitchenette and separate sleeping area. You will find terra cotta tiles and wooden floors instead of the usual carpet. We also provide our guests with full facilities including a fitness room, swimming pools, scenic gardens, reading lounges and more. And of course the service is impeccable, after all The Kantary Bay Hotel is the sister hotel of the world renowned Cape Panwa Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Kantary Bay, Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Kantary Bay Hotel Phuket
- Kantary Bay Cape Panwa
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Cape Panwa