Rooms. We had a single villa with the swimming pool and I think is the best I've been so far. The swimming pool is big as well as the rooms. The layout of the rooms is excellent design, functional and gives you a lot of space as well privacy from the other rooms.
Staff. english not always can speak fluent english even the one for the room service. I am allergic to eggs and I ask a lamb burger with no mayo, we got one with, I asked to change because of my allergy and they changed the bun and wash the meet that still had some mayo on it. Usually when it takes 3 attempts you'd expect to have it for free especially after waiting 45 minutes. Not this time.
Beach. We have a 10 month baby and we were looking for going to the beach and...small, dirty and no staff maintaining it. I found some pieces of glass, plastic bottles and dead bird. We rented a car to go on a beach were I could let my baby to go freely without fear. The pictures on the websites are way photoshopped.
If you look for a place where you want to stay in your room and never go out is your place if you want to go on the beach definitely not!
- Also Known As:
- Sri Panwa Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Sri Panwa Phuket Hotel
- Sri Panwa Cape
- Sri Panwa Hotel Cape
- Sri Panwa Phuket Cape Panwa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sri panwa is a luxury pool villa hotel located on the southeastern tip of Phuket. We are a mixed development,housing both one- and two-bedroom hotel pool villas and a selection of larger, distinctive residential homes.Hidden in more than 80 rai of undisturbed rain- forest and overlooking the Andaman ocean from more than 60 meters above sea level, our villas are truly spectacular creations. Each villa has been custom-designed to suit the topography of Cape Panwa. Many of our villa possess both sunriseand sunset views over the glistening Phuket. Hotel villas are completely private and very sexy, with infinity-edge swimming pools wrapped seamlessly around glass-enclosed bed- rooms. Wake up next to your companion, open the glass sliding doors and dive into the pool for a short swim - maybe at the outdoor sala where breakfast awaits. In the mood for a romantic evening? Order dinner in the villa, cozy up your partner on your sprawling sofa-bed and let our state-of-the-art entertainment system take over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Splendia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Sri Panwa Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.