“My Perfect Honeymoon” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sri Panwa Phuket

You added Sri Panwa Phuket to your Saves list
Sri Panwa Phuket
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   88 Moo. 8, Sakdidej Road | Tambon Vichit, Muang Phuket, Cape Panwa, Phuket 83000, Thailand   |
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Cape Panwa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Beijing, China
“My Perfect Honeymoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

Before Into the hotel , we can't think any difference how we came all the way from Phuket International Airport and the scenery there is. Until sitting "dudu" into our stay villas, exquisite design to with everywhere, my wife temptation to directly jump into the pool, opening a wonderful time. Perfect service, perfect smile, perfect dinner, perfect SPA, a perfect sunrise and sunset, the perfect everything. In our final night, the hotel know that we are honeymoon, sent a gift, full of rose petals, champagne, bubble bath ... ...
After back in China, we show Sri Panwa photos to friends and family , they all want to have a trip to this journey.

Room Tip: choose the high level villa
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
SripanwaPhuket, Manager at Sri Panwa Phuket, responded to this review, July 28, 2011
We are glad we could make your honeymoon perfect! We strive to make sure that every guest has an incredible experience at the hotel and will continue to do so. China is very close, so we hope to see you & your friends back again! Thanks again from sunny Phuket. j

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Bangkok
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

I always search and update myself to some of the best hotels in all places we wish to visit. For Sri Panwa in Phuket, it is best of the best ever. We went there 3 times within 2 years, 1st with my family with 2 children, 2nd with family & friends, 3rd was just 2 of me & my husband, every times we went there, we felt better & better until my husband said this should be our home in Phuket. Only one hour flight from BKK, the driver from Sri Panwa accomodated us from airport to hotel which will take about 40-45 mins drive, we could ask them to stop by somewhere e.g. to take a little shopping or buying some delicious Phuket food, without any more charges. The resort rooms are mostly pool villas which are well decorated with full facilities you may think of i.e. a jacuzzi bath tub, a spacious pool with jacuzzi, steam room, etc. In the kitchen you will find Nespresso coffee machine, all minibar snacks and drinks are free of charge. All rooms are up the hill with superb view, the lastest time we were in Villa#11 with 360 degree panoramic view over the Andaman sea. The resort's spa is very good & well decorated in Bali style. Breakfast is really good which you can taste Thai food in southern style like vermicelli in crab meat curry, fish cake, etc.. They also have good western style , the one I like is french toast and many more. From my travel experience, I'm sure this is the best place with resonable price in Phuket.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Well, you are one the local now at Sri panwa! Thank you for being a fan for some time, we really appreciate it. As you said in your title, "Friendly & Chilled Out", that's exactly us! We hope to welcome you back for a fourth time. j
Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

Me and my family (wife, 2 kids and the nanny) went to Phuket last week and we supposed to spent 5 nights there but we make it 6 ☺ after we saw the beautiful resort “sri panwa” Its really unexpected place, it was amazing resort, the villa was excellent, clean, decorative, fully techo: home theatre system, LCD, Kitchener, ipod and lots of minibar selections.
We spent 5 nights and we extend one more night as the place was wonderful for family as its far away from (crowded nightlife area) which not suitable for my kids: p .
I just want to say the staff was helpful and smiley all the day and food was very good and they have good selection (they might be add some international dishes to the menu).
I been in Phuket many times (alone he he he) but this time with family was unforgettable my kids spent very nice times (3 years the older one ) enjoy all activities we been .
2 more things to add:
- The activities they offer in the resort very good
- The spa was excellent experience for me as am expert in spa services ☺ the receptionist and the therapist really professional .

Last: i really recommend this resort for couples, friends group and family.
Im coming back soon there ☺

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for writing such a detailed review of Sri panwa. We truly appreciate you taking the time to do so. We pride ourselves in the fact that Sri panwa appeals to such a wide range of guests! Thanks for highlighting that. We hope to welcome you & your family back in the future. j
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

I have never ever written a review in my life. I have stayed at many hotels but my experience and my wife's at the Sri Panwa Phuket has to be shared with all of you. I have never in my life experienced such accommodation, such friendly service, the food, the views, it honestly was a dream come true. The reason for the trip was our honeymoon and being newly weds, I just wanted to please my wife and the Sri Panwa made my job so much easier. It's not only for honeymooners at Sri Panwa but it can be for everyone, from retirees to young couples, for business and utter pleasure. A big thank you to our new friends at Sri Panwa - Aon, Gloria and Ped. Thank you just isn't enough for you 3 especially. But the whole staff as well. We will definitely be back thanks to you guys. I have read that the Sri Panwa is apparently in the Top 100 in the world, well I've been to many places and this is in my Top 1 of my list with the second being far behind. Thank you from Petros & Rea. xo

Room Tip: Just make an enquiry and the staff will help you. Any room is a great room!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

I have never ever written a review in my life. I have stayed at many hotels but my experience and my wife's at the Sri Panwa Phuket has to be shared with all of you. I have never in my life experienced such accommodation, such friendly service, the food, the views, it honestly was a dream come true. The reason for the trip was our honeymoon and being newly weds, I just wanted to please my wife and the Sri Panwa made my job so much easier. It's not only for honeymooners at Sri Panwa but it can be for everyone, from retirees to young couples, for business and utter pleasure. A big thank you to our new friends at Sri Panwa - Aon, Gloria and Ped. Thank you just isn't enough for you 3 especially. But the whole staff as well. We will definitely be back thanks to you guys. I have read that the Sri Panwa is apparently in the Top 100 in the world, well I've been to many places and this is in my Top 1 of my list with the second being far behind. Thank you from Pat & Rea. xo

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to set up an account here on Trip Advisor simply to share your thoughts on Sri panwa, we really appreciate that! We are glad that you and your wife enjoyed your time here and we hope to welcome you back in the near future. Thanks again. j
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

I've stayed at Sri Panwa with my husband and 3 friends in a 2 bedroom pool villa. During our 3 nights stay in May 2011, we've received 5 stars treatment, promt services, excellent privacy and much much more where words could not express and explain, you just have to experience it personally. Everything is so perfect even the food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, even room services) is top notch. Would high recommended.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
SripanwaPhuket, Manager at Sri Panwa Phuket, responded to this review, July 6, 2011
Thanks for taking the time to share with the world what you thought of Sri panwa. We love to see our guests happy! Let us know if you are coming back.
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

My new bride and I just got married at Sri Panwa. This place is absolutely amazing. The scenery from every single venue (and we pretty much used them all) is fantastic. Their staff is very attentive and every one of their facilities is either brand spanking new, or kept to a condition that was perceived to be at the very highest of quality.

We stayed 5 days in all in the 5-bedroom villa, while around 30 of our guests were spread out amongst the pool suite, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom pool villas. The feedback from them was also consistently that Sri Panwa is simply amazing. Every villa feels extremely secluded and private (the feel we wanted) while the layout of the 5-bedroom villa allowed for all of our friends an family to gather seamlessly for socializing and catching up.

The staff are extremely attentive and plentiful. Rooms were cleaned up without any interference to our day as we hardly even noticed the staff. Even when 75 people stopped by to party at the 5 bedroom villa one night, the next day everything was cleaned up spotlessly, and nary a sign of the partying from the previous night was evident. And when we needed, either someone was standing by, or a quick phone call to "71" was all that was needed.

And although a good majority of the staff spoke good English, we did encounter every so often a staff member that did not quite understand our request. This often required a follow-up, but this is largely a communication gap, and if we spoke a little Thai, I'm sure this one area that could be improved when dealing with English-only guests would be a non-issue. With that said, Sri Panwa's staff was as attentive or more so than other high-end Thai hotels and resorts we've experienced (and we've stayed at 6 different ones and counting) and the communication issue exists as long as I continue to be lazy and not speak Thai! ;-).

Sri Panwa for both the couples get-away, as well as family and friend group trips, is truly paradise as long as your budget allows for only the best. Take a stab at staying here and you will not regret. Who knows, maybe we'll past each other anonymously by the main restaurant and pool when I go back for a future R&R trip...

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Two words....Thank you! Glad to know you enjoyed your stay and thanks again for letting the world know. It was great fun having you guys and all your friends here, your wedding was top notch! Hope to see you again in the future.

Been to Sri Panwa Phuket? Share your experiences!