My Wife and I have just returned from a second stay of 4 weeks at this lovely hotel We could not have been made more welcome by all management and staff. Even the gardeners remembered us with hugs all round.
The hotel now has a beach bar which is also open at night serving simple, tasty meals by star light with entertainment.
Mondays now has a bbq which is well worth the money. Wednesday night sees a Thai buffet in the main restuarant with huge range of Thai food that never seems to run out.
We were lucky that Valentines day feel during our stay. The hotel put on a superb dinner by the pool. Nice touch was a red rose for every lady and a bottle of wine waiting on each table.. Food was as always generous well cooked and nicely presented.
This hotel is ideal for couples of any age. Not recommended for anyone looking for night clubs and bars.
There are 2 local restuarants on the beach next to the hotel that serve Thai dishes cooked to order at very low prices. You can now even get a bottle of wine with your meal. Don't expect quick service if they are busy, but then its nice sitting at a table on the sand with the sea coming up to the table (in one case past the table).
This helps to overcome the fact that the hotel is a bit isolated. A good tip is for 2 or more couples to share at taxi or mini bus (which will come back for you) and visit one of the may restuarants in the area
We would like to thank the lovely people at Panwa Beach Resort for another holiday to remember. We feel they are part of our extended family.
One of the advantages of a long stay is that you get to know some of the other guests, we have made some (hopefully) lasting friendships.
The grounds and beach are spotless. The sea was 87 °F in the shallows when it came in over the hot sand.
THANK ALL AT PANWA BEACH RESORT
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Panwa Beach Resort Phuket is the perfect seaside hideaway nestled amongst the pristine tropical forests of Cape Panwa. On a private sandy beach, this intimate 4 star resort hotel combines excellent facilities with the charm of Thai hospitality. A favourite destination for honeymooners and families wanting to enjoy a relaxing break, only 10 min drive from Phuket town and the best shopping centre on the island, Central Festival Phuket. 40 min from Phuket Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Panwa Beach Resort, Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Beach Resort Panwa Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Novotel Cape Panwa
- Accor Cape Panwa
- Novotel Phuket
- Phuket Novotel
- Panwa Beach Resort, Phuket Cape Panwa