We stayed at the Panwa Beach Resort in May, 2012 in a Deluxe sea view room for 11 nights. What a great find!
The staff are very friendly and helpful. Smiles all round, anytime of the day or night. The restaurant serves fantastic food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We had dinner there many nights.
The pool area is lovely and relaxing - perfect for kicking back with a cocktail or two. The resort also has a lovely private beach, with more deckchairs.
The rooms are large and airy - with a great view of Chalong Bay. The only negative for the rooms was that the bed was a little hard - that's not a big issue though as the rest of the resort more than makes up for it. It looks like all of the rooms are being updated also as the resort changes from a Novotel to a Marco Polo.
The resort is located away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of Phuket, which is a big plus in our opinion - some may disagree though. There aren't too many places within walking distance. For trips into Phuket town, Patong or other sites, there's a shuttle service organised by the hotel. It cheaper than a taxi so use it if you can.
We met other couples staying at nearby resorts (like the Radisson) who commented that Panwa Beach Resort looked nicer than theirs. If we go back to Phuket, we'll certainly have the Panwa Beach Resort high on our list.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Beach Resort Panwa Phuket Hotel
- Novotel Beach Resort Panwa Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Novotel Cape Panwa
- Accor Cape Panwa
- Novotel Phuket
- Phuket Novotel
- Panwa Beach Resort, Phuket Cape Panwa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Panwa Beach Resort Phuket is the perfect seaside hideaway nestled amongst the pristine tropical forests of Cape Panwa. On a private sandy beach, this intimate 4 star resort hotel combines excellent facilities with the charm of Thai hospitality. A favourite destination for honeymooners and families wanting to enjoy a relaxing break, only 10 min drive from Phuket town and the best shopping centre on the island, Central Festival Phuket. 40 min from Phuket Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Panwa Beach Resort, Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.