“Good place with delicious food at a reasonable price.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Live India Indian Restaurant

Live India Indian Restaurant
100 Meters Before Phuket Aquarium | 31/28 Sukdidej Road, Cape Panwa, Phuket 83000, Thailand
+66 81 537 9970
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Cape Panwa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Phuket, Thailand
“Good place with delicious food at a reasonable price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to me by friend of mine and I would have to say it was one of the best Indian meals I've ever tasted! .Great tradition Indian cuisine & friendly staff.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
TONYDUBEY, Owner at Live India Indian Restaurant, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Thanks Viraj for keep enjoy your meal here often which makes us proud. Thank you again for your time to review us, see you soon.

Ireland
“Great Indian restaurant! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is a great Indian restaurant with lovely friendly service and a wide range of dishes on the menu. The restaurant can be a little quiet which may be off putting, but the food is absolutely excellent and well worth a visit.

It's grateful that you guys choose or place and enjoyed, thanks for your time to take to leave your feedback for that we always eager to know from every guest. Because it's play big role to run our business and keeping our quality maintain and the people looking for the good meal. Thanks indeed see you guys next time. November is not the busy season and next thing this is quiet area so may be sometime less people at our place but we are happy to serve our guest with full attention. Thanks indeed.
Sydney, Australia
“Wish we'd come across this sooner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Walking past this restaurant on our last night at Cape Panwa and it was empty so dubious about going in but did not regret it one bit.
The best Indian we have had in many years. The chicken samosas were huge and really tasty. A lovely chicken danasak curry and potatoes with cumin seeds. Service was really friendly and all for just 840baht for 2 people....including a mango lassi and large Singha!
Just wish we were staying more nights to go there again.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Loved this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Excellent indian, tasty food. Good service and authentic food. Would definitely go again. Had butter fish and it was delicious.

Visited November 2012
Itanagar, India
“Waterryyyy Experience " Best Indian Cuisines"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Was in Phuket for a week and as staying near Cape Panwa. Actually was searching for an alternative for Thai food. Finally at late night arrived at this place and asked the owner could he get something although he had finished for the day, With a cute smile on his face, he welcomed me and my group of Ten frens and all I can tell you after having the food, I thought tat I was at home having dinner with my family. After that night, I had my lunch, dinner , brunch all there till my stay.Food was awesome, great taste, quick service and value for money. Even he gave lots of helpful advice. In my view, take the time to visit this place, you wont regret it.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant