We’ve been living on Phuket for seven months and we came nearly every day at Cloud19 (sometimes even two times a day!). The place is amazingly beautiful, comfortable and relaxing. It is on a very quiet side of the island, in front of a nearly deserted beach with coconut trees, far from the mass tourism. The view from the rooms and from the restaurant is astonishing, especially during the sunset. Everything, from the rooms to the restaurant, from the pool (25m) to the garden, is simple, lounge, clean and very well done, with taste. The food – both thai and western - is perfectly gourmet (probably the best Pad Thai on earth, 160thb) and the prices are more than reasonable and affordable. They have a good wifi network. The staff is always smiling, caring, professional and friendly. The owner and his family come themselves every day for lunch, which proves the quality of the place. We’ve came with about 30 different friends and/or members of our families, everybody loved. If you go there, you can’t be disappointed. It is one of our favorite places on Phuket, in Thailand… and let’s say it : in the world! We recommend it both to couples and to families.
Antoine&Sophie (Kun Toto & Miss Sophie!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cloud19 Beach Retreat, former beach residence of The Chumbala family, is situated on a 1.9 k.m. secluded beach on the east side of Chalong bay, allowing you to take the full breathtaking sunset views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Cloud19 Beach Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cloud 19 Hotel Cape Panwa
- Cloud19 Beach Retreat Cape Panwa, Phuket