We recently stayed 9 nights at the Radisson Phuket in Panwa Cape and did not regret our choice
The brand new resort has got all the up to date facilities = private beach with direct acces, free internet acces, choice of restaurant and quiet, chic atmosphere far away from the crowded west coast !
Like all over Thailand, very nice staff maked our stay as pleasant as possible
We should not recommend this adress for people looking for night life and shopping : but you can book a car in order to reach Phuket Town and its shopping centers -10minutes drive- and Karon/Kata for night life -20 minutes drive-
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort features 211 guest accommodations in contemporary Thai décor including spacious Pool Villas, three free form swimming pools, a children’s pool with waterside, a well-being spa, fitness center, complimentary non-motorized water sports, and free wireless access throughout the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach Hotel Cape Panwa
- Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach Cape Panwa