Naka Island Resort, yes this is it, the perfect place to unwind to get away from all the stresses of the busy world outside. A personal guest meeting at the airport, seamless limo' transfer and speedy boat journey to the private jetty proves an excellent start to your visit. The ever smiling friendly staff and staff guest ratio ensure the continuation of your personal welcome and attention throughout your stay. Service at all levels is excellent from housekeeping to bar, to restaurant, to pool services, to spa and to senior management, whose one aim is to make your visit totally enjoyable. Our sea view villa with its own plunge pool, garden, salsa, day beds, inside and outside shower and steam room couldn't have been better for a relaxing stay. Should your desires be more energetic then kayaks, a sailing catamaran and sail boards are all freely available together with the splendid two level infinity pool. Dining is a delight whether it be breakfast at the Tonsai, dinner at My Grill or tapas at the Z bar. In our 10 night stay there was ample variety of Western, Thai and other dishes to satisfy the most demanding palates with sufficient menu changes to avoid repetition. The only down side to our stay was when sadly my wife fell and broke her wrist. The quality of staff and their training was well illustrated by their reaction to this event in their immediate response, effectiveness, efficiency and handling of our problem. The satisfactory outcome being we continued to enjoy our holiday as planned, a huge thank you to all. Should you be seeking the perfect relaxing holiday Naka Island Resort is for you. Would we recommend it ? - yes. Will we go again ? - yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among stunning beaches, lush coconut groves, with never-ending views of the emerald-green Andaman Sea and idyllic landscapes of the Phuket coastline, The Naka Island is an exclusive boutique resort on Naka Yai Island, located just off the Phuket coast. While just 25 minutes from Phuket International Airport, The Naka Island is accessible only by private speedboat, making it a uniquely private and intimate retreat. The resort offers 67 villas that are magnificently appointed with private plunge pools and tropical gardens, along with an incomparable spa facility, access to countless outdoor recreation opportunities, and uncompromising service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket Hotel Ko Nakha Yai
- The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa Phuket
- The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket Thailand