Was looking for a short getaway to celebrate my partner's birthday. Not exactly a good time to visit Phuket in the month of October (rained every day that I was there!) but the resort itself and the room was comfortable to just laze around in. Sunset view from the Z bar was as good as described. The tropical villa came with a private plunge pool and you have total privacy (read: skinny dipping!). They helped organise a BBQ in the villa and the food plus the ambience they set up was great. Service is generally good within the resort.
The only complaint that I had was with the tour desk. I had contacted the hotel prior to arrival to enquire about organising a scuba diving trip but the tour desk did not revert. When I arrived a week or more later after I made the enquiry, I had to look for the tour desk who then explained that it would be tedious process because the island is far away from the mainland dive shops. Basically, I had to get sea transport out of island followed by land transport to dive operator before the usual dive boat departure around 7am or 8am (so divers, take note). I am ok with the explanation but felt that he should have replied my email so that I didn't have to cart along my diving gear.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among stunning beaches, lush coconut groves, with never-ending views of the emerald-green Andaman Sea and idyllic landscapes of the Phuket coastline, The Naka Island is an exclusive boutique resort on Naka Yai Island, located just off the Phuket coast. While just 25 minutes from Phuket International Airport, The Naka Island is accessible only by private speedboat, making it a uniquely private and intimate retreat. The resort offers 67 villas that are magnificently appointed with private plunge pools and tropical gardens, along with an incomparable spa facility, access to countless outdoor recreation opportunities, and uncompromising service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa Phuket
- The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket Hotel Ko Nakha Yai
- The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket Thailand