We recently returned from a 7 night stay on the Naka Island and I was so impressed that I have decided to join tripadvisor so that I can write a review!
We booked our stay on Naka Island for our honeymoon, and I can honestly say that it is the perfect location if you are looking for seclusion, luxury, relaxation and a bit of romance.
We travelled the morning after our wedding and were understandably tired by the time we arrived at the resort. But any feeling of tiredness were soon forgotten thanks to the swift speedboat transfer and the warm welcome we recieved. The staff who welcomed us to the resort and took us for breakfast while the finishing touches were put to our villa were superb, and this level of customer service continued throughout our stay. Most tripadvisor reviews make reference to the excellent staff, and I am going to do the same, because they really are excellent, and there is a real sincerity about their warmth, kindness and attention to detail. My wife celebrated her birthday during the honeymoon, and the staff went the extra mile to ensure that she enjoyed her day.
The villa we stayed in (beach front, pool villa) was AMAZING! The villas are tastefully decorated and equiped with up-to-date amenities. The standard of room servicing is also excellent, the housekeeping staff were discrete and always made the villa look as good as it did when we first arrived.
If you are staying, please visit the spa, we had several excellent treatments, and again, the spa staff are lovely.
The food on the island was also very impressive, we took advantage of the themed buffet nights at the Tonsai, which are good value for money and allow you to sample a wide variety of cuisines. The Head Chef Ian is doing an excellent job and is a credit to the resort. I would also recommend going to watch the sunset from the Z bar - awesome. And the coctails are also very good, I would recommend the mango mojito.
If you are looking for a honeymoon destination - look no further! This really is paradise. If its not your honeymoon, find another reason to visit this beautiful island, you won't be dissapointed.
Thank you to everyone at Naka Island who made our stay so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among stunning beaches, lush coconut groves, with never-ending views of the emerald-green Andaman Sea and idyllic landscapes of the Phuket coastline, The Naka Island is an exclusive boutique resort on Naka Yai Island, located just off the Phuket coast. While just 25 minutes from Phuket International Airport, The Naka Island is accessible only by private speedboat, making it a uniquely private and intimate retreat. The resort offers 67 villas that are magnificently appointed with private plunge pools and tropical gardens, along with an incomparable spa facility, access to countless outdoor recreation opportunities, and uncompromising service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket Hotel Ko Nakha Yai
- The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa Phuket
- The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket Thailand