I went with my friend for a shoe break from work. We stayed in the 2 bedroom Royal Horizon Pool Villa. The villa was nicely furnished with beautiful small decorations through out. The huge pool was the best part where you can relax and enjoy. The amenities were of a good quality and hair/body products were really good and not the usual commercial ones. The staff were very friendly and attentive even for funny requests like when I asked them to teach me how to make the bandana leave flower that they put in bed in the turndown service ;). We enjoyed the SPA treatment and massages where the staff was really professional. You can enjoy a ride in the bicycle available in each villa which was fun to do. There was nothing much on the island so all meals were in the hotel. They have 2 restaurants but I preferred the Thai one and order inside Vila for max relaxation. They need to work more on the food side since you cannot have the same experience if you order again the same meal that you have enjoyed a day or two earlier. Also I was in a rush going back home and wanted to buy small Thai souvenirs but the shop was disappointing! The other shop was more an artisan that sells arrests, shawls:pashminas, and throws and I didn't think it fit the place. I expected more local flavor. Overall we have enjoyed our stay and had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among stunning beaches, lush coconut groves, with never-ending views of the emerald-green Andaman Sea and idyllic landscapes of the Phuket coastline, The Naka Island is an exclusive boutique resort on Naka Yai Island, located just off the Phuket coast. While just 25 minutes from Phuket International Airport, The Naka Island is accessible only by private speedboat, making it a uniquely private and intimate retreat. The resort offers 67 villas that are magnificently appointed with private plunge pools and tropical gardens, along with an incomparable spa facility, access to countless outdoor recreation opportunities, and uncompromising service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket Hotel Ko Nakha Yai
- The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa Phuket
- The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket Thailand