My Husband and I were at Mount Cinnamon the week of March 23-30, 2013. We had a 1 bedroom villa at the very top with a breathtaking view of Grand Anse Beach, The walk up is not for everyone but once you get there....it's all worth it. They will also drive you up if you just aren't into the walk. Our room was beautiful, with a balcony on each floor. The resort is very nice, clean & well maintained. The beach is spectacular.
The food was always very good. Great presentation & very tasty. There were times when it took a little longer to be served but that's just the way it is. No one is in a rush there. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Although we always enjoyed our meals, there was an extra... very small surcharge for certain items on the dinner menu. I thought this was ridiculous given that we had paid for an all inclusive trip, and no one told us this prior to ordering. It wasn't until maybe day 2 when we inquired about it.
There were a few times at the beach when you get tired of the locals always trying to sell you something... so you must be firm or they will drive you nuts.
We went on a tour for a full day. It's a little long in a van, but was nice to see everything and learn some of the history of Grenada.
Lunch on the beach was always great & the staff working there were always very accommodating. I would recommend that the staff have name tags. Think this would also make them feel special. Everyone appreciates when someone remembers your name.
Overall.. we really enjoyed our trip to Grenada & we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique beach resort and club with just 22 spacious suites & villas all with exceptional sea views. Set in luxuriant tropical gardens, each accommodation has a large sitting room, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, outdoor living areas all with superb views of the beach and Caribbean Sea. The main clubhouse offers a lively bar and restauraunt serving Mediterrean dishes fused with Creole style using fresh local ingredients many grown from the resorts private plantation. Facilities include a chic beach club with scuba-diving, beach and water sports as well as an alfresco massage cabana, swimming pool, tennis, croquet, fully equipped gymnasium and yoga. The resort is privately owned by Peter de Savary and family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Splendia and Jetsetter so you can book your Mount Cinnamon Resort & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada Hotel St. George`s
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada St Georges
- Mount Cinnamon Resort & Beach Club Grenada/Grand Anse