“Highlight of our trip!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 10 Attractions in Grand Anse
Type: Health Clubs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Breathe baby, you're in Grenada now. Let us help you balance your life mind, body & soul. Grenada's top Yoga Studio, Located in the amazing Garden of Mount Cinnamon Resort on our beautiful world famous Grand Anse beach. After our sunset yoga stay and enjoy a cool drink by bonfire on the beach. We practice in our studio and on our beach Yoga deck, just a few steps from the ocean, one of the most scenic views on the island. A must on your to do list while on the island. We run two simultaneous sunset Yoga classes on the island every Friday 5:30-6:30pm., please visit our webpage for our complete weekly schedule.
“Highlight of our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

We were so fortunate to find FOYY! We scheduled a private session during our cruise stop and could not have been happier. Tremendous instruction and expertise. Kind and caring. We're thinking about a return trip...but this time for a full week of practice. Don't miss out.

Visited November 2012

Grenada
“lovely studio with full supplise.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I know Grenada is a local island so I was surprised to find a studio with full yoga props, yoga wall, bolsters straps and blocks, and a lovely community who were already well trained and showed education in their bodies. I only took one class, but judging by the enthusiasm of the participants this is obviously a community that has been active for a whiel and speaks a lot for the owner who has been teachig for 4 years now and has assisted in developing the standard on the island. there is a special charm to watching people walk down teh beack to yoga class wiht their mats rolled up under their arms.

Visited October 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
10 attraction reviews
“Top notch yoga and pilates instruction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

I didn't want to miss out on my yoga and pilates workouts while on vacation, and this allowed me to keep it up without missing a beat.

I emailed the owner for more info and she was so gracious. I let her know I was a little concerned because I was taking my husband with me who had never done yoga in his life. She assured me he would be taken good care of and she was right.

The first class I went to was Hot Yoga on a Sunday morning, and it was indeed HOT. Much like Bikram but without the heater on because in Grenada, it's not really necessary. The instructor just closed the windows, and we had our very own sauna in the studio. It's the same Bikram postures, and it was challenging and the instruction was good. If you are going to the hot yoga class, you should bring your own beach towel to put on top of the mat as well as water and a couple of hand towels to wipe yourself down.

Then I took my husband to the beginner/ all levels yoga class and it was great as well. This time, we used chairs in order to assist us in our poses instead of a block, and this showed us how we could do yoga at our desks when we need to take a break. I got worked in this class as much as any other. The instructor was also very patient with my husband and gave clear instruction. She came around and made corrections as needed, which I really appreciated.

This morning, I went to the pilates class which was ***fantastic*** I really love mat pilates, and we used the magic ring in so many ways, and it was extremely challenging. I really enjoyed it.

The best part is that you can walk straight down to the beach and go swimming after a tough workout.

I'm glad that Fountain of Youth is open in Grenada because the quality of instruction is comparable to anywhere in the U.S. or even Europe and so is the price.

Visited November 2011