Grenada Grand is an extremely lovely hotel with Caribbean charm. The front desk staff as well as ALL staff in general are extremely courteous and willing to help. The restaurant is quite convenient overlooking the famous Grand Anse Beach which is in my opinion one of the top 5 beaches in the Caribbean. Being able to grab a towel and walk onto that beach directly from your room is really bliss. Near this hotel are several really nice restaurants... Some will collect you and others you can walk to them. It took a while to realize there is no need to worry about personal safety since crime is almost unheard of. Grenada Grand is one of my favorite Caribbean destinations, been there at least 5 times over the years.
- Also Known As:
- Grenada Grand Beach Hotel Grand Anse
- Grenada Grand Beach Hotel
- Hotel Grenada Grand Beach
- Grenada Grand Beach Resort Grand Anse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown Grand Anse on 20 Acres of prime flat beachfront land, the Resort boasts the convenience of being opposite several shopping centers, banks, restaurants and businesses. With affordable rates, WIFI everywhere, 2 miles of sugar white beach, water-sports and PADI diving centre, tennis courts, a 300ft freeform swimming pool with swim-up bar and savoury cuisine, come and experience why this is Grenada’s best value on your next getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Grenada Grand Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.