I spent four days at the Grenada Grand Beach Resort in June 2013 and I stayed in a beach-front room.
The hotel grounds are beautiful and Grand Anse beach is one of the best in the Caribbean.
My room was nicely furnished, quiet and had a furnished patio but the bathroom enclosures could have been a bit longer to avoid the toilet area from getting wet whilst showering.
In terms of the resort's restaurants, the food was a bit overpriced and a wider variety of fruits would have been welcomed.
I would recommend the resort for families, couples, or business travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the white sands of Grand Anse Beach, the beautiful Resort offers its guests uncompromising Radisson service and facilities. Wether strolling through the beautiful lush tropical gardens, relaxing in the Swimming Pools and Beachfront Bars, or keeping fit on the Tennis Courts and enjoying the Water Sports; our Team of trained staff will ensure your stay is relaxing and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Despegar.com, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Grenada Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenada Grand Beach Hotel Grand Anse
- Grenada Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Grenada Grand Beach
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort Grand Anse