I just returned from a 5 day weekend in Grenada. I booked with Grenada Grand with some reservation due to the only 3 1/2 star rating from the reviews on Tripadvisor but I would like to categorically say that that rating is way too low. I have given them a 5 star rating because everything was excellent. The grounds are beautifully well kept. The ambience is totally inviting and relaxing. The rooms are up to date with all amentities. The food was fantastic. The service was friendly and efficient. Pamela (both pool bars) and Alana (waitress) were extremely warm and freindly and saw to all my needs. The front desk staff and porters were always jolly and helpful. I truly had the weekend I wanted.
I am a lecturer in Quality Customer Care and must say that you will be used in all my classes as examples of great customer service.
Thanks to all the staff at the Grenada Grand. You were great. I will definitely be back.
- Also Known As:
- Grenada Grand Beach Hotel Grand Anse
- Grenada Grand Beach Hotel
- Grenada Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Grenada Grand Beach
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort Grand Anse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the white sands of Grand Anse Beach, the beautiful Resort offers its guests uncompromising Radisson service and facilities. Wether strolling through the beautiful lush tropical gardens, relaxing in the Swimming Pools and Beachfront Bars, or keeping fit on the Tennis Courts and enjoying the Water Sports; our Team of trained staff will ensure your stay is relaxing and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Venere so you can book your Radisson Grenada Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.