Just got back from a great week at the Grenada Grand. We were upgraded to a beachfront room with a fabulous view. Thanks, Jeremy. The property is an older one, but the friendliness of the staff, and the incredible beach and pools, certainly made up for that. Don't miss the bar/restaurant, Umbrellas, down the beach. Check out their great live entertainment. Also, two amazing restaurants not to be missed are The Beach House and The Cave House at Mount Hartman. Both with great ambiance, food and views. We did not have an all inclusive plan, so did not have many meals at the Grand. Burgers and home made fries were great, though!
A special hello and thanks to Yolande, Sherry and Diasha (Mr. D.) You Ladies rock and, Mr. D., your wonderful personality and service made our trip so much more special!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the white sands of Grand Anse Beach, the beautiful Resort offers its guests uncompromising Radisson service and facilities. Wether strolling through the beautiful lush tropical gardens, relaxing in the Swimming Pools and Beachfront Bars, or keeping fit on the Tennis Courts and enjoying the Water Sports; our Team of trained staff will ensure your stay is relaxing and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Otel, Despegar.com, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Radisson Grenada Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenada Grand Beach Hotel Grand Anse
- Grenada Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Grenada Grand Beach
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort Grand Anse