We sayed at the Grand for 5 days. I will never stay there again, nor would I recommend it to anyone.
Our first night we got a room service pizza that was the worst pizza I ever ate. The next morning, I took a shower and immediately noticed that the drain in the shower does not drain, so you are forced to stand in dirty washwater that gets about mid foot deep. I asked that they repair the problem, but the drain remained slow for the remainder of our stay.
The tiles in the bathroom were cracked, stained and old. The toilet seat had black stains all over it. The water pressure in the shower was slow and poor.
The bed sheets on the bed were about a foot too short. It was like they put queen size flat sheets on a king size bed. They never fit properly during our stay at all. Your feet are on the mattress cover.
The hotel was supposedly full and there were no fridges available for us. That was a real disappointment for us during our stay. Our room didn't get cleaned for two days as well.
The first morning of our stay we had the breakfast buffet. It was very expensive for watered down juice, stale breads, soggy bacon and sausage that tasted like it was made hours prior.
Not wanting to have another bad buffet at this hotel, we tried to get a couple ceasar salads and two appetizers off the bar menu. They made us wait almost two hours for two soggy salads that were horrible and limp, and then we were told that the appetizers were not available. We had ordered one drink to tide us over, because the wait was so incredibly long. Our drink was all watered down like the morning's fruit juices. That was the last meal we chose to eat at the hotel. We decided to opt for better meals, elsewhere.
The pools look nice, but there are broken tiles everywhere and the wood slats around the pool are very dangerous. I really tried to be cautious due to the dangerous holes all around the pool entry. The spa tubs are really cold, so they are completely unusable for a spa dip.
The one poisitve thing I will say about this resort is that the grounds are pretty. The plants are beautiful, so their gardeners do deserve the only positive comment.
The Grand has the potential to be a truly grand hotel, but it needs a makeover and better food for people to really enjoy their stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the white sands of Grand Anse Beach, the beautiful Resort offers its guests uncompromising Radisson service and facilities. Wether strolling through the beautiful lush tropical gardens, relaxing in the Swimming Pools and Beachfront Bars, or keeping fit on the Tennis Courts and enjoying the Water Sports; our Team of trained staff will ensure your stay is relaxing and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Radisson Grenada Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenada Grand Beach Hotel Grand Anse
- Grenada Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Grenada Grand Beach
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort Grand Anse