I am writing this while still at this hotel. I read the other reviews before I came and was encouraged. However, this has turned out to be a very disappointing experience for my family and judging by what other guests are telling me, for them too.
We are a party of 8 adults and 4 children under 10. Who booked an all inclusive package over Christmas. Despite previous communication with the hotel they were unable to put us in rooms near each other. Then after arrival we discovered this is the first time they had accepted all inclusive guests. No-one knew including management what was actually included on the all inclusive package. This led to confusion as at one bar you would get a drink then be refused the same drink at another. Then it became apparent bottled water was not part of the package and was a $3 charge per bottle.
Food service has been unbelievably slow. We have waited, on two occasions now, nearly two hours for our lunch time food order. With children under 10 imagine ordering a pepperoni pizza then waiting that long for pizzas that finally arrived with green peppers on them but no pepperoni not once but twice!!
The evening buffet has become repetitive and uninspiring. The Christmas day meal was described as a five course meal but that was artistic license in the extreme.
There are staff members here doing their best to deal with the situation but it is clear owners and or management had little or no knowledge about providing an all inclusive package along side regular guests. The hotel also currently lacks enough staff to deal with the number of guests (it is not very full either).
The grounds and rooms are ok and kept clean. The beach is excellent and the odd vendors are not persistent if you are polite. All in all we are a group who will not be returning and I can not in good conscience recommend this hotel to other travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the white sands of Grand Anse Beach, the beautiful Resort offers its guests uncompromising Radisson service and facilities. Wether strolling through the beautiful lush tropical gardens, relaxing in the Swimming Pools and Beachfront Bars, or keeping fit on the Tennis Courts and enjoying the Water Sports; our Team of trained staff will ensure your stay is relaxing and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Radisson Grenada Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenada Grand Beach Hotel Grand Anse
- Grenada Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Grenada Grand Beach
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort Grand Anse