The location of this hotel is the best, right on the Grand Anse Beach. We had a room facing the beach, and was happy with the choice - costs a bit more.
We did not eat at the resturant a lot. There are better and more authentic restaurants along the beach, our favorite: Umbrellas.
The positives: location, the beach! Just amazing. The pool is great, our kid just loved it. Beautiful grounds.
The negatives: The room and pool had a bit wear. Found a frog and a cockroach in our room, but this is propably what to expect in a tropical environment.
We rented a car for three days from Sanvics(excellent service) - across the street at Grand Anse Shopping Mall, where you also can find a grocery store. ATM is located across from the shopping mall.
- Visit Belmont Estate. A great tour of the grounds, and taste the cocoa-products.
- Annandale falls: try to follow the path up the stream. Here you'll find wild local flora, as well as a garden.
- Umbrellas - a great place to eat on the beach.
- Morne Rouge Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the white sands of Grand Anse Beach, the beautiful Resort offers its guests uncompromising Radisson service and facilities. Wether strolling through the beautiful lush tropical gardens, relaxing in the Swimming Pools and Beachfront Bars, or keeping fit on the Tennis Courts and enjoying the Water Sports; our Team of trained staff will ensure your stay is relaxing and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Grenada Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenada Grand Beach Hotel Grand Anse
- Grenada Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Grenada Grand Beach
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort Grand Anse