Stayed here from 13th June for a week on a room only basis - booked through my work and got a brilliant deal. I was a little worried as it wasn't all inclusive but this wasn't ever an issue as it was too hot to eat all you would need to, to get your money's worth on AI. Hotel is about 10 mins from airport and a local taxi is about $15 GND with tip. Cold drinks on arrival really set the scence. The staff were lovely and very helpful once they got to know you - humility and gratitude ALWAYS goes a long way in any hotel. Treat them as you would like to be treated - works wonders !!
We had the place to ourselves with only about 16 other guests until the weekend when the brash Americans arrived !!!!!! Loud and rude - who needs to hear everyone's conversations around the pools ! Also, they treated the staff like dirt !!
You just couldn't get a better location - feet away from the most beautiful, quiet beach and gently sloping into the sea - parents heaven !!! Neede something at night though as a little too quiet but better than disco noise etc !!!
We took an island tour through Charmaine (her office is attached to the hotel). It was far better than she had stated - what a totally beautiful island!! Lunch was fabulous too, in the plantation !! She is so knowledgable and couldn't have been more accommodating to us - lovely, lovely lady !! She will truly enhance your trip - miss her and your peril !! a visit to her is a MUST !!!
Supermarket is across the road from the hotel and a few feet further up the hill is a great restaurant - not french cuisine but not those prices either - very friendly staff too. Umbrellas is a beach bar a just to the right of the hotel (on the beach!)- good for beer and burgers - locals go there. Aquarium good for Sunday brunch but not cheap- amazing beach though! Lovely restaurant near airport that will collect you and deliver you back - can't remember the name but Charmaine will organize for you !
PLEASE go to this hotel as you will NOT be disappointed - trust me !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the white sands of Grand Anse Beach, the beautiful Resort offers its guests uncompromising Radisson service and facilities. Wether strolling through the beautiful lush tropical gardens, relaxing in the Swimming Pools and Beachfront Bars, or keeping fit on the Tennis Courts and enjoying the Water Sports; our Team of trained staff will ensure your stay is relaxing and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Radisson Grenada Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenada Grand Beach Hotel Grand Anse
- Grenada Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Grenada Grand Beach
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort Grand Anse