I have just returned from a three day stay in Grenada, October 19 - 21, 2012 where I stayed at the Grenada Grand Beach Resort. Staying at this hotel turned out to be the worse nightmare of my life. The guy at the Front Desk seemed to have no idea what he was doing and took approximately fifteen minutes to check me in while there was a long line of other guest waiing to be checked in since we were all attending a Convention at that hotel.
To my horror there were roaches in the room. Other guests also complained of the same problem.
The worse though, was that a guest, a young man was given a key to a young woman's room and when she woke up she saw him sitting on her bed. When she complained at the front desk, the guy was summoned and he explained that the front desk gave him a key to gain admittance to her room. The following morning we met with the Manager who was on the defensive and in fact, did not even apologize..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the white sands of Grand Anse Beach, the beautiful Resort offers its guests uncompromising Radisson service and facilities. Wether strolling through the beautiful lush tropical gardens, relaxing in the Swimming Pools and Beachfront Bars, or keeping fit on the Tennis Courts and enjoying the Water Sports; our Team of trained staff will ensure your stay is relaxing and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Grenada Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenada Grand Beach Hotel Grand Anse
- Grenada Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Grenada Grand Beach
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort Grand Anse