“Stil here ... can't wait to tell you about it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Grenada Beach Resort

You added Radisson Grenada Beach Resort to your Saves list
Radisson Grenada Beach Resort
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Grand Anse Beach | P.O. Box 441, Grand Anse N/A, Grenada   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Grand Anse
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Stil here ... can't wait to tell you about it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Everything that's been said about the superb beach, beautiful grounds, lovely fantasy pool and friendly staff is spot on. We are staying in one of the four storey exec beachfront rooms. The view is fabulous and the chambermaid thoughtfully put up a hammock on our balcony. I reckon 3rd/4th floor is best for the view and privacy. The rooms are clean and the bed comfortable ... yes the furniture is a little dated but the hotel are refurbishing and the clean bathroom, air-con, complimentary fridge and tea/coffee making facilities mean you want for nothing. We, cheekily, have checked out several of the other hotels and none compare on value or especially location. Be prepared to pay $100 ECD for breakfast and $150 ECD for dinner plus drinks ... this isn't expensive but make sure you check out other dinning options too (e.g. Aquarium, the Beach House, Umbrellas, Coconut Beach - to name a few). A car isn't essential as taxis are good value, but we used Y&R and this has helped us explore, check-out where we want to eat and see other beaches at our leisure. Our thanks to Linda and the restaurant team ... stay here you'll love it!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the four storey building.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (232)
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

The Grenada Grand Resort is right on Grand Anse Beach, the best beach on the island. The hotel amenities and grounds are absolutely beautiful. Everything is out in in the open, letting in the sun and ocean breeze. They have two great pools. One pool has waterfalls and a swim up bar. The other pool has a view of the beach. I watched the sun set from this pool every night of my trip.

The rooms are a bit older but very clean. We had an ocean front room. Our balcony looked out over the beach. Our room had a small fridge and a coffee pot (which came in handy).

The best thing about this hotel was the staff. Everyone was super friendly and accommodating. I would definitely go back here again. I'm not giving this five stars simply because it is not a luxury hotel. I had no complaints. It was a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less foot traffic outside. I heard the garden rooms were more quiet but I loved t...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Trinidad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

From the moment I arrived, I looked at the lobby and KNEW it was going to be a good hotel. Clean, modern, tasteful design! The staff are friendly and superbly efficient! It was a great relief to me as I had had a terrible experience with another resort in Grenada that very morning.

The rooms are exactly as depicted on their site. The beach is awesome and the pools are clean and inviting especially with the built in jacuzzi/waterfall feature. The property is lovely and well maintained. Housekeeping ensured the rooms stayed clean and service was quick for everything.

Neisha Edwards, Anna-Marie, and Dwayne made my stay a breeze from my first call, to check-in, to late check-out! Neisha was helpful, patient and quick to provide all the details I asked for when I told her of my dilemma at the other resort. When I arrived Anna-Marie was checking me in and made sure to get the perfect room for all my specifications whilst Dwayne was quick to grab my luggage and welcome me with a cool fruit punch! These guys know what it means to give GREAT service and are attentive and efficient!

As a very 'particular' (a.k.a. fussy/picky) traveller, I WILL DEFINITELY COME TO GRENADA GRAND BEACH RESORT AGAIN!!! :):):)

Room Tip: Garden view rooms close to lobby area were quiet and close enough to everything that you didn't...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Holly Springs, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

After reading the reviews we were a little reluctant to stay at the Grand. But the place was great. We had an oceanfront room. It was large and had a very comfortable bed. The maids kept it spotless the whole week. Fabulous view. Enjoyed the grounds and pools. It has better pools then the more expensive places. You can't beat the location. Walked to grocery stores and eating places. The only thing I would have liked is more lighting in the pool area at night. We used Insight for a half day tour with Danny. They also got us a driver, Francis for a private tour. both were great. Did a snorkel trip with the hotels dive shop. We went to 3 spots and got a tour of the harbor. I think it was a better deal then we would have got anyplace else. We did not eat at the hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

This is one of the most beautiful resort I've been in. I travelled the world and caribbean and if there is a place I would recommend is the grand beach resort. Rumor has it that it is owned by Lewis hamiltion but not to sure. From the time my taxi arrived boy oh boy I was welcomed by the bell service guys who offered me the resort drink and a cold towel I was like wow just wat I need then I dealth with two of the most humble staff I would say ms Albert and mr Scott at the reception desk and also the front desk manager. They made me and my family feel like we were home and kept a convi with us the entire time. The resort is very beautiful and the rooms to the food was awesome and the bars was on the right location and pools oh boy it's amazing . I would stay there the next time I cone to Grenada and might even get married there

• Stayed February 2012
Gulf Shores, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

I have to say the landscaping, and beach at this resort are #1. I have been to several carribean islands, Grenada was the best. The resort is nice, beautiful grounds, lots of flowers, trees, amazing beach. I would go back, and I would stay at this resort again. I would stay for the location, the service provided has lots of opportunities. There was no one problem so extreme not to be forgotten but when you add everything together...well... I arrived about 9pm first night, by the time i got to dinner, the restaurant was closed. Went to bar, waited (they do not provide enough staff to take care of a handful of guest) was told yes you can order and have dinner here, when ready to order the other lady said no this bar is closed for food have to go to the other bar 15 ft away. The two employees argued if i could eat there or no. Well, I had to go to other bar, 10:45p man behind bar didn't really want to take order, open till 11:30p but kitchen closes at11P. Anyway I did get dinner but lets just say I felt more of an inconvience than a paying guest. Moving on, when got to room shower would not drain at all (they are built into floor, like a cruise ship shower the floor is the shower bottom, so no way you could use it) Front desk said no maint after 11p have to wait till tomorrow. No other rooms avail. The place seemed almost empty the entire time! so no shower... moving on... I was in building seems the were working on, the room right next door the did construction on the entire week starting each day at like 6am, banging, sawing, you name it they did it, outside talking loudly...on and on. My room was i guess next to on list hadn't gotten to yet, hence the shower. Tv like 15yr old, stopped workin 2nd night, they fixed it next day. Never got remote to work though, asked everyday. Arrived on Wed they called on Fri to make sure my shower had been fixed (after 3 days)... Everyday only got half towels you are suppose to, toliet leaked around bottom the entire time had to use towels to put in floor around the bottom or water would run out into hallway and into closed. They did come out to fix it 3 times, was still leaking when i left. They have a great tour agency located on site (in building next to front desk) though they don't advertise it, or even tell you about it. INSIGHT GRENADA owner Charmaine, she is awesome, the tour drivers/guides are awesome. I was traveling alone, took a few tours, wanted to go to waterfall hike, she didn't have a tour avail, she said she would find something for me. Found other people interested, set up tour, everything for me. She left me a envelope at front desk of resort, with info and voucher, etc. Long story short front desk did not deliver it, I did not know, Was my last day, Didn't get to go. Really disappointing but she did everything.. Highly recommed going with their tours!!!
They don't have a gift shop on site, but you can walk about half mile to shopping center across road, they have grocery store, and a few other things. The location of this resort is great, about 4 miles to town, i walked back most evenings on my own. Very safe, people in Grenada very friendly and helpful. Like I said the grounds are outstanding, as are the pools, and the beach. I would go back and give them a second change, but if they didn't have the location and grounds going for them would never go back due to service. The service really needs improving!!

Room Tip: Didn't opt for the ocean view room, had the cheaper garden view room. Very happy with that, neve...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Northampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

My stay was as the title infers, perfect.
I was staying, following a convention. Decided to stay for the full week after the three days of meeting.
I could not have been better accommodated.
I have experienced the Caribbean for the past 30 years (ouch) my stay at the Grand Beach Resort changed a lot of my "favourites".
Throughout the stay, I could not fault the friendliness and concern of all the staff, whatever department involved.

Room Tip: Garden room was ideal.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Spice Island Beach Resort
#1 of 8 in Grand Anse
5.0 of 5 stars 599 reviews
Mount Cinnamon Resort & Beach Club

Been to Radisson Grenada Beach Resort? Share your experiences!