“You will love it!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 10 Attractions in Grand Anse
Type: Sports Camps/ Clinics
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Dive Grenada is an Award Winning PADI 5* and BSAC Diving Resort here in Grenada in the Caribbean. We are very proud to be recognized as a leading dive center here in Grenada and offer outstanding Scuba Diving, PADI Training and Snorkel excursions.
“You will love it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

This was the highlight of my stay here I'm Grenada! Helen was outstanding Andrew learning scuba easy and fun! I recommend dive Grenada to anyone!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Awesome dive vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I've been diving for many years and this trip reminded me of the old days... the crew at Dive Grenada are caring, attentive, helpful.. actually they do everything for you except dive:) The dive masters clearly enjoy their jobs and go out of their way to make sure each dive is enjoyable. As far as the operation... first rate! Everything is in good shape.. if you need to rent anything it's been well maintained. Can't say enough about this place. We went for the wreck diving and it was spectacular. Since it's on the dive side of the island the boat trips are short and the boat is fast!
All in all couldn't have asked for a better experience:)

Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
“If you're diving in Grenada, go with Dive Grenada - you can't do better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I rarely write reviews on Trip Adviser but Dive Grenada made me want to because credit where credit is due.

The owners/staff are professional, knowledgeable, friendly and fun.

I'm an advanced diver and my boyfriend was doing a PADI referral course. The dive sites were great for both levels and well planned by Phil and Helen. We booked in advance (recommended - lots of days get fully booked - very popular indeed!) and even before the trip Helen was very helpful and informative (and also quick to respond to my emails).

Whilst in Grenada they looked after us well. I made a few requests for certain dives sites which Helen did her best to accommodate. The equipment was in good condition. Phil and Helen answered any questions (relating to diving or Grenada in general) and also made some GREAT recommendations on where to eat too!

I can't rate this dive shop highly enough. You can rely on them.

Phil and Helen - thanks again for making our trip so enjoyable. We shall wear our Dive Grenada t-shirts with pride!

Visited November 2012
Surrey, UK
“Snorkeling trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We had a great time snorkeling with Ricardo. We were the only ones on the boat (husband, young son and myself), with R and the captain. We were given equipment in the dive shop and went off on a short boat ride to Flamingo bay. Ricardo came with us in the water as we are not experienced snorkellers. He pointed at a few fish, a ray, trumpet fish, etc... Although wedid not see a great deal, but we enjoyed the experience thoroughly. And our son also loved jumping off the boat !

Visited June 2012
London, United Kingdom
“I promise to improve my SAC before I come back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Fun, friendly, flexible, knowledgeable.
A great atmosphere at the shop and on the boat.
Easy pickup and drop-off from Spice Island.
Recommended.