Stayed here in November 2012, the room was more of a suite which had a great balcony with a view of Anse Beach. The window to the room was about 2 meteres so was great for making you smile when you saw the beach through same.
I paid 51 dollars a night so was a happy camper and would definetly go back. The pool looked nice and you have an elevated spot to take great pictures. Bed was comfy and room was what you would expect of 4 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warmed by the bright Caribbean Sun and genuine Grenadian Hospitality, the Flamboyant Hotel offers an ideal vacation destination. Choose from the comfortable rooms or self-catering studios, one-bedroom suites or two-bedroom cottages, all with air conditioning and vistas of Grand Anse Beach and the lush mountains of Grenada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and Orbitz so you can book your The Flamboyant Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Flamboyant Hotel And Villas
- Flamboyant Hotel St Georges
- The Flamboyant Hotel & Villas Grenada/Grand Anse