Simple Hotel came to Grenada on business for 3 days. Was not expecting much as hotel was booked at the last minute by my Travel Agent. I was pleasantly surprised upon arriving. Cool, comfortable room and large bathroom and the amazing view of Grand Anse Beach and Bay and the Mountains behind St. Georges from balcony. Bathroom is dated. It represents excellent value. Have been to other hotel compounds and which some are very nice but not many have this unique location on the hill. Great for beach holiday as you have beach access by walking down the slope to the left end of Grand Anse Beach. From there you can walk along the entire length of the beach. Breakfast is good dinner less so but there are many places to eat on the island.Room was always kept vey clean.Staff accomodating. Lots of walking uphill; from beach, to room.Very basic but great for a beach vacation. One of the best views on the island I'm sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warmed by the bright Caribbean Sun and genuine Grenadian Hospitality, the Flamboyant Hotel offers an ideal vacation destination. Choose from the comfortable rooms or self-catering studios, one-bedroom suites or two-bedroom cottages, all with air conditioning and vistas of Grand Anse Beach and the lush mountains of Grenada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Flamboyant Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Flamboyant Hotel And Villas
- Flamboyant Hotel St Georges
- The Flamboyant Hotel & Villas Grenada/Grand Anse