This is a more pricey place to stay in Grenada, BUT, the grounds are beautiful and the rooms are very nice, with nice patios! The pool is beautiful, the restaurant, very nice! I thought from the ad for the blue horizon, you are closer to the beach, but it isn't a bad walk. It is located close to the Mall, and IGA grocery store to get supplies. We liked it!
It was our 35th anniversary and when we arrived they had the most beautiful island flowers for us! THANK YOU! They also gave us a complimentary dinner! The staff here goes above and beyond to make it a wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort is located on the picturesque South West Coast of Grenada, in 6 1/4 acres of beautiful tropical gardens. The world-renowned Grand Anse beach is only 300 yards from the resort and just 4 miles from the airport, with the colourful and vibrant capital of St. George is only 5 miles away. We offer you quiet comfort and individual privacy in 32 One Bedroom and Studio self catering accommodations, a friendly staff, and one of Grenada's finest restaurants, La Belle Creole. Swim in our freshwater pool, enjoy a cool drink at the poolside bar, or relax in the lounge with a good book. We are Green Globe Certified and home to 27 species of birds and 49 moths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Blue Horizons Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Horizons Garden Hotel St. George`s
- Blue Horizons Garden Resort Grenada/Grand Anse