Baring in mind Grenada is not a wealthy country; this is a lovely little resort. It is not luxurious by western standards (3 star) but is very kept, clean, tidy and offering lovely gardens and best of all, superb, friendly staff. There is a pool including a small bar and a restaurant. Basically everything you need without spending a fortune, its great value all round. 5 min walk to the local supermarket and 10 min to the beach where a couple of nice beach bars can be found.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort is located on the picturesque South West Coast of Grenada, in 6 1/4 acres of beautiful tropical gardens. The world-renowned Grand Anse beach is only 300 yards from the resort and just 4 miles from the airport, with the colourful and vibrant capital of St. George is only 5 miles away. We offer you quiet comfort and individual privacy in 32 One Bedroom and Studio self catering accommodations, a friendly staff, and one of Grenada's finest restaurants, La Belle Creole. Swim in our freshwater pool, enjoy a cool drink at the poolside bar, or relax in the lounge with a good book. We are Green Globe Certified and home to 27 species of birds and 49 moths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Blue Horizons Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Horizons Garden Hotel St. George`s
- Blue Horizons Garden Resort Grenada/Grand Anse