This was our honeymoon and we couldn`t have chosen a better place ! The hotel is in a wonderful location and the Sea Grape Beach Suites are superb; the Caribbean Sea is yards from the patio doors. The excellent Grand Anse beach completes the scenario. Service is the best I`ve had in a hotel; extremely professional ( ladies served first, serve from the left, clear from the right). Cocktails are varied and very good, food superb and a very good menu, both lunchtimes and for the evening meal. Staff are excellent ( special mention to Swanie, Karen and Wilton ) Nighttime entertainment was not brilliant and seemed to cater for the older couples that were there ( of which there was quite a few ) However, at least we didn`t have to suffer people drinking too much ! Yes the hotel is quiet but there is a gym and tennis court on site, St George`s isn`t far away and a trip to the rain forest and a nutmeg factory should be on the agenda.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Re-Imagined. Owned and operated by Sir Royston Hopkin, KCMG and Family, this 64 suite Spice Island Beach Resort recreates its original elegance with a modern flair on Grenada's breathtaking Grand Anse Beach. Sixteen hundred feet of powder white sand captivatingly frames 32 beachfront suites featuring indoor living rooms, breezy exterior terraces and private rock gardens. Graceful architecture complemented by new colours and exquisite furnishings make this award-winning resort even more exclusive. Presiding over these golden sands are the Cinnamon and Saffron Suites. Unmatched in elegance each of these One Bedroom Suites captures the spice scented breezes with lazy hammocks on private patios. Custom-furnished, and available as two bedrooms when booked with a Sea Grape Beach Suite, this is a beach lover's dream. Seventeen additional pool suites have their own private swimming pools and gardens steps away from the ocean. The Royal Collection, Luxury Almond and Anthurium Pool suites are all private oasis that offer the guest an intimate experience like no other. All suites are equipped with modern luxuries like Flat Screen Televisions, Italian Frette™ Linen, Molton Brown(R) amenities and ensuite bathrooms featuring soaker tubs and double vanities it is little wonder that this tranquil haven continues to be a treasured secret amongst the travel elite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Spice Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Island Beach Hotel St. George`s
- Spice Island Grenada
- Hotel Spice Island Beach
- Spice Island Beach Resort Grenada/Grand Anse