This was our fifth visit to Spice Island so we obviously like it! The hotels position on Grand Anse Beach is superb, but there are also shops just along the road and several modest walks to be taken from the hotel. The local busses to St Georges also go from the road end.
We stayed in a Seagrape suite which is large, well equipped and well positioned right next to the beach. The bathroom is especially good with an oversized jacuzzi bath and a separate shower.
Probably the best thing about this hotel is the quality and friendliness of the staff. It is a pleasure to be always referred to by name, not just a room number.The hotel bar is an excellent meeting place and the food in the restaurant is very good with good use of local ingredients and stylish cooking and presentation.
Overall this is a superb hotel in a wonderful position. We will return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Re-Imagined. Owned and operated by Sir Royston Hopkin, KCMG and Family, this 64 suite Spice Island Beach Resort recreates its original elegance with a modern flair on Grenada's breathtaking Grand Anse Beach. Sixteen hundred feet of powder white sand captivatingly frames 32 beachfront suites featuring indoor living rooms, breezy exterior terraces and private rock gardens. Graceful architecture complemented by new colours and exquisite furnishings make this award-winning resort even more exclusive. Presiding over these golden sands are the Cinnamon and Saffron Suites. Unmatched in elegance each of these One Bedroom Suites captures the spice scented breezes with lazy hammocks on private patios. Custom-furnished, and available as two bedrooms when booked with a Sea Grape Beach Suite, this is a beach lover's dream. Seventeen additional pool suites have their own private swimming pools and gardens steps away from the ocean. The Royal Collection, Luxury Almond and Anthurium Pool suites are all private oasis that offer the guest an intimate experience like no other. All suites are equipped with modern luxuries like Flat Screen Televisions, Italian Frette™ Linen, Molton Brown(R) amenities and ensuite bathrooms featuring soaker tubs and double vanities it is little wonder that this tranquil haven continues to be a treasured secret amongst the travel elite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., West Indies, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Splendia, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Spice Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Island Beach Hotel St. George`s
- Spice Island Grenada
- Hotel Spice Island Beach
- Spice Island Beach Resort Grenada/Grand Anse