I took the whole family, 10 of us, f(5 adults and 5 children, including an infant) for Christmas and New Year. We had four Sea Grape suites and it was a wonderful stay. From the moment we arrived, a bit tired after a long flight, we were greeted by lovely happy staff and offered cocktails whilst checking in. The view of the beach through the reception arch was breathtaking and we all immediately had good vibes. Nothing was too much trouble - for instance, I asked if I could I have 'proper' milk instead of the 'coffee mate' and, every afternoon thereafter, a jug of milk was brought to my room and also a bottle of sparkling water, instead of the still, was left whenever required. Beautiful clean beach and great pool - drinks service at both. Excellent standard of housekeeping. Would not hesitate to recommend Spice Island Resort. Sir Royston and his family are really 'hands on' and it shows!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Re-Imagined. Owned and operated by Sir Royston Hopkin, KCMG and Family, this 64 suite Spice Island Beach Resort recreates its original elegance with a modern flair on Grenada's breathtaking Grand Anse Beach. Sixteen hundred feet of powder white sand captivatingly frames 32 beachfront suites featuring indoor living rooms, breezy exterior terraces and private rock gardens. Graceful architecture complemented by new colours and exquisite furnishings make this award-winning resort even more exclusive. Presiding over these golden sands are the Cinnamon and Saffron Suites. Unmatched in elegance each of these One Bedroom Suites captures the spice scented breezes with lazy hammocks on private patios. Custom-furnished, and available as two bedrooms when booked with a Sea Grape Beach Suite, this is a beach lover's dream. Seventeen additional pool suites have their own private swimming pools and gardens steps away from the ocean. The Royal Collection, Luxury Almond and Anthurium Pool suites are all private oasis that offer the guest an intimate experience like no other. All suites are equipped with modern luxuries like Flat Screen Televisions, Italian Frette™ Linen, Molton Brown(R) amenities and ensuite bathrooms featuring soaker tubs and double vanities it is little wonder that this tranquil haven continues to be a treasured secret amongst the travel elite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Spice Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Island Beach Hotel St. George`s
- Spice Island Grenada
- Hotel Spice Island Beach
- Spice Island Beach Resort Grenada/Grand Anse