We stayed for one week in a pool villa at Samui Buri Hotel. The hotel area was very beatiful, and it has a nice beach at the hotel. Breakfast was good, and the food in the restaurant was excellent (rather expensive, but way worth the money). I had the best massage in this hotel of all my 4 weeks stay in Thailand. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
The only disadvantage is, that AC is a bit noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Buri Beach Resort is a very charming, boutique Thai experience offering huge & unique rooms & villas, lush gardens, impressive sports & leisure facilities and a stunning scenic beach perfect to relax and unwind. The impressive infinity pool, fitness centre, kids club and Seetawaree restaurant are all located directly at the beach all with postcard views. The hotel is ideal to get away from it all yet also conveniently located for golf, excursions and to indulge the best of Southern Thailand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Samui Buri Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Buri Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Mercure Koh Samui
- Mercure Samui Buri Hotel
- Samui Buri Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand