My wife and I recently spent our honeymoon at this resort. We had a ground floor room with pool access and enjoyed our stay immensely. Our room was huge and beautifully appointed. The linen, towels & bathroom supplies were first class & so were the furnishings & fittings. We particularly liked our patio area which had a massage table as well as outdoor furniture where we could relax beside the pool. The staff were ever attentive to our needs & offered a bed turn down service every night including fresh orchids. The resort is very quiet & secluded from the main road, only a very short distance to the beach & many places close by to enjoy delicious cheap Thai & Western food. We will definitely be going back, it's the loveliest island resort we've ever discovered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Buri Beach Resort is a very charming, boutique Thai experience offering huge & unique rooms & villas, lush gardens, impressive sports & leisure facilities and a stunning scenic beach perfect to relax and unwind. The impressive infinity pool, fitness centre, kids club and Seetawaree restaurant are all located directly at the beach all with postcard views. The hotel is ideal to get away from it all yet also conveniently located for golf, excursions and to indulge the best of Southern Thailand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Samui Buri Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Buri Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Mercure Koh Samui
- Mercure Samui Buri Hotel
- Samui Buri Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand