beautiful gardens, rooms are great but you dont want to be on the hill if you have a child. some other rooms/bungalows have connecting doors to the neighbouring room - problem is: the doors do not shut properly so you hear every word from your neighbour. with the staff beeing so helpful you can find a room thats good for you.
the restaurant was the best on our 4 weeks thailand trip at least for our taste. they grow their own herbs and vegetables and have a special garden...
service on pool is excellent. pool is very nice.
directly infront of the hotel there is no beach, but right next to it or with a 1-3 minutes walk you have perfect beach.
alot of new development next to the hotel but no disturbance.
(do not mistake this hotel with the fair house beach resort in chaweng! that one is the complete oposite!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fair House Villas & Spa is a locally owned, romantic beach front resort that offers a relaxing atmosphere away from the busy areas of Koh Samui. In the lush tropical gardens you will find the airy and spacious traditional Thai-style bungalows that were carefully built to harmonize with their natural surroundings. The hotel offers six different room categories, all with private balcony or terrace, ranging from the Garden Villas to the exclusive Beach Front Villas, which feature private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Fair House Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fair House Villas And Spa
- Fair House Villas Hotel Mae Nam
- Ban Laem Sai Hotel
- Fair House Villas & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand