The Fair houses and villas spa, in Bo Phut, is a very nice and romantic place to stay at. The hotel has a very Thai style and our room (sunset suite, in the top part of resort) was very nice and clean. Everything was well arranged, with some details that render the place perfect. There was bottled water complimentary, slippers, umbrella and free wi-fi and 2 computers available for guests in the lobby and the room was big in Thai style.
Moreover, the hotel was not crowded of people, so we had a very pleasant and peaceful stay.
If you are at this hotel, you need a car or a scoter or a taxi to go to Fisherman’s village (by walk it is quite far), but you can arrange with the reception to call a taxi and there are a lot of taxis available at Fisherman’s village.
We choose the sunset suite, with Jacuzzi on the terrace: amazing stay in the Jacuzzi during the sunset!!! Our room was in the higher part of the resort and you have to walk a little from the reception, but there are also some beautiful villas in front of the beach.
The swimming pool is nice (you can also have a drik inside the water, since there is a bar in the swimming pool) and it is in front of the sea (the beach is very near, reachable by a short flight of steps. The beach is quite wild and near there are some villages and housed destroyed (probably a tsunami or so on). Bo Phut is more calm and desert if compared to Chaweng beach. So if you look for discothèques and pubs, you should choose Chaweng.
We also tried the restaurant of the hotel: nice and not very expensive (I’d suggest “banana fritter” as dessert) and booked an excursion (Ang Tong): absolutely wonderful. I definitely suggest to go to Ang Tong, possibly in a sunny day, so it is possible to see all colours of the sea!
When checking out, since it was very early in the morning and we had no possibility of having the breakfast (that was included in the room rate), the staff was so kind to prepare the breakfast bags for us.
If you wish to stay in beautiful place in Bo Phut, I would definitely suggest it, also for the good price, compared to the quality of accommodation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fair House Villas & Spa is a locally owned, romantic beach front resort that offers a relaxing atmosphere away from the busy areas of Koh Samui. In the lush tropical gardens you will find the airy and spacious traditional Thai-style bungalows that were carefully built to harmonize with their natural surroundings. The hotel offers six different room categories, all with private balcony or terrace, ranging from the Garden Villas to the exclusive Beach Front Villas, which feature private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your Fair House Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fair House Villas Hotel Mae Nam
- Fair House Villas And Spa
- Ban Laem Sai Hotel
- Fair House Villas & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand